|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Building Surveyor - Birmingham
A forward-thinking Surveying consultancy in Birmingham are looking for a client facing APC Level Building Surveyor to add a building consultancy team to their expanding range of professional services.
The successful Building Surveyor will be will support in forming strong client relationships. A good knowledge of building pathology, experiance with schedules of conditions, dilapidations and project monitoring ideal.
For the right Building Surveyor, there is the opportunity to work towards sitting you APC to become MRICS.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- working towards MRICS
- Strong comunication skills with colleagues and clients
- Experiance within a consultancy favourable
- Negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Project Monitoring skills desirable
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- Up to £45,000
- Membership fees
- Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved training
- Pension scheme operated through The National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10583BA
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Dilapidations - RICS- APC