|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
Building Surveyor - Gloucester
A forward-thinking consultancy, who are looking for a client facing Building Surveyor to add to their expanding range of professional services in Gloucester.
The successful Building Surveyor will be professional and client facing, confident managing commercial fit out projects and have defect analysis experiance.
This is for a Building Surveyor who is happy to hit the ground running and comfortable to work with a high level of autonomy.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- MRICS or working to attain
- Strong client relationships
- Preparation of Schedule of works
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Project Management skills desirable
- Deafect analysis
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- Up to £50,000
- Memberships fees
- Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays and your Birthday off
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved training
- Work life balance
- Pension scheme operated through The National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10583G
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS