|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
An ambitious and career driven Building Services Engineer/ Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join one of the UK's leading construction consultancies. The successful engineer will enjoy hybrid working from either the Leeds or Sheffield office.
The Mechanical Design Engineer / Building Services Engineer will join an award winning global consultancy that employs 4000 people, and operates in 40 countries. This consultancy has excellent staff retention and is offering the successful Mechanical Design Engineer an excellent benefits package.
The Building Services / Mechanical Design Engineer
The Mechanical Designer will be supporting the Senior Engineer and Building Surveyors assisting on all aspects of the design process, working on a wide range of projects at varying sizes.
- Previous Mechanical Design experience
- Relevant Building Services degree or equivalent
- AutoCAD (Revit)
- Preparing technical specifications using NBS and Microsoft Word
- Site inspections and surveys
- Strong client communication
- Client design meetings
- Design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services systems - heating, cooling, ventilation, controls, etc.
- Motivated, personable and ability to work in a team
- 28 days holiday per annum (bank holidays not included in this)
- Clear career pathway
- Support achieving APC
- Annual salary review
- £30,000-35,000 salary
- Private medical and dental care
- Annual bonus
- Gym scheme
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer / Building Services Engineer considering your opportunities, contact Megan Cole at Brandon James
# 01628 367 041 @
Mechanical Design Engineer / Building Services Engineer / Sheffield / Leeds / Consultancy / AutoCAD