|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Building Performance Engineer - London
Building Performance Engineer required to join a modern Architectural Engineering Consultancy practice, based in their London Head Office
The successful Building Performance Engineer will join a sociable and energetic team and undertake Net Zero Carbon Building projects within the residential and commercial sector
The Building Performance Engineer
- The successful building performance engineer will assist the Architects to design low carbon buildings for their client base.
- Input into sustainability and building performance research and development.
- Preparation of sustainability related submissions to inform compliances eg Circular Economy and Life Cycle Assessment statements.
- Performance modelling
- A post graduate degree in Architectural Engineering, Environmental Design or similar.
- BREEAM Assessor or LEED/another equivalent would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate environmental strategies in a variety of media for diverse audiences.
- Previous experience and knowledge of UK sustainability and building design.
- Employee Ownership Trust
- Discretionary Profit Share
- 20 days annual leave, plus gifted leave during Christmas and New Year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Social Events
If you are a Building Performance Engineer, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Building Performance / Energy Engineer / Sustainability / BREAAM / LEED / Commercial / Residential / Architecture / Architect Engineer / Life Cycle