|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A leading UK-wide Building Control Consultancy in Central London are seeking a chartered Building Control Surveyor to join their pro-active and collaborative Building Control Surveying team.
The successful Building Control Project Manager will work alongside a pro-active, collaborative Building Control team on commercial and residential projects.
The Building Control Surveyor Role
The Building Control Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out regular site inspections at each stage of the building process and the writing of appropriate reports.
Duties will include:
- Develop business opportunities and market services available within the company.
- Plans checking
- Providing quotations
- Submitting initial notices to the Local Authority
- Issuing of plan and final certificates
- Attend design team meetings
- Managing project budget
- Advising external consultants on Building Regulation matters.
The Building Control Surveyor
The successful Building Control Surveyor will have:
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations
- Ability to provide concise and accurate reports
- Client-facing demeanour
- Membership or Association with CABE, RICS or CIOB is preferable.
- Experience in preparing quotations for Building Control services
The Building Control Surveyor will benefit from:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Chance to join an extremely successful consultancy
- Career progression path
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage covered for visiting sites around the UK
If you are a Building Control Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James:
01628 367 041
Building Control Surveyor / Site Inspection / Building Regulations / Quality Control Inspector / London