|Salary||£65000 - £80000|
A global Quantity Surveying consultancy, going through an impressive period of growth, are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor with a Mechanical and Electrical background to join their London office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor, M&E
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will join a Quantity Surveying team of 60+ and a close knit MEP team who are predominantly working on residential, commercial, and hotel projects currently.
Day to day, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will support a Partner and undertake a project delivery and client facing role.
- Optimise project costs
- Value engineering
- Attending client meetings
- Pre and post cost management
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying experience within a cost management/consultancy practice
- Mechanical and electrical background
- Completed a RICS accredited degree and/or MRICS
- A successful track record of delivering MEP services
- £65,000 - £80,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Group Life Assurance
- Professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test
- Leisure discounts
- Work on leading projects
- Buy and sell holiday
- Hybrid working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
M&E Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / MEP Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Senior Quantity Surveyor