|Salary||£75000 - £85000|
A laid back, Cost and Project Management consultancy are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor with CostX and Cost planning experience to join their Central London office.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be coming in at a time of growth and expansion, with a broad array of project to work on.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Partners are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor who can run a project independently and have a confident manner in order to handle meetings.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will work on a mix of residential, commercial, retail, and education projects providing pre and post cost management duties.
You will also manage a small quantity surveying team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying or RICS degree, or MRICS
- CostX and cost plan experience
- Experience of running projects independently
- UK cost consultancy / cost management experience
- Pre and post contract experience
- £75,000 - £85,000
- National and International opportunities
- Vibrant working environment
- Medical health care
- Sports and social events
- 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Extensive training at all levels
- Professional membership fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Project Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying