|Salary||£65000 - £70000|
A Quantity Surveying consultancy focused on delivering high end projects across London and Surrey are seeking a talented Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for project delivering a mix of private client schemes within the local Surrey area, projects usually up to £15m. Additionally, you will mentor a couple of the Assistant Quantity Surveyors within the team.
You will also support one of the Partners on project monitoring schemes throughout the year.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
This opportunity will suit a proven Senior Quantity Surveyor or Associate Quantity Surveyor based around the Surrey, South London, Bromley area.
- Preferably MRICS
- Previous experience within a Senior or Associate Quantity Surveying position
- Residential or Monitoring project experience would be a bonus
- Comfortable leading and delivering projects
- Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
- Client facing
- £65,000 - £70,000
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- APC training and development
- Career development
- Professional membership fee
- Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveying considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying