|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
A national, Chartered Surveying consultancy are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding, senior team within their London office, a short distance from London, Westminster.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Managing Director is seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor who remains comfortable in a project delivery role, taking projects from inception to completion, whilst also managing and overseeing a number of Quantity Surveyors.
Project wise, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor shall be working on London and UK projects up to £75m across the residential, commercial, and hospitality sectors.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience within a consultancy in a senior or associate quantity surveying position
- Degree qualified and preferably MRICS
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- A successful track record of project delivery
- Comfortable overseeing junior quantity surveyors from a management perspective
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 28 days annual leave
- 2/3 days working from home
- Pension contribution
- RICS fees
- Mobile and laptop
- Pathway to Associate Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor