|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
Associate Quantity Surveyor, Leeds
A well established and growing multi-disciplined consultancy are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Leeds.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's role
The Associate Director will assist in the running of the office and will take a leading role in business development, maintaining and expanding the offices' existing client base.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partners of the Leeds office and should bring experience working on JCT and NEC contracts in their previous roles.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- 7+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in JCT and NEC contracts
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, Office and Retail sectors preferred
- Full valid UK driving license
- MRICS preferrable
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Relevant professional subscriptions paid
- Lucrative pension contribution
- Health and wellbeing schemes
- Bonus scheme
- Gym discount, retail vouchers and more
- Company car
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Leeds / Construction