|Salary||£60000 - £90000|
Associate Director Building Surveyor - Bristol
A growing and fast paced, UK wide construction consultancy who work on projects across all public and private sector markets from £500k to £500m, are looking to add an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor looking for a step up or an Associate Director to add to their Bristol team.
The successful Associate Director/ Chartered Building Surveyor will be comfortable working on projects up to £3m, leading and monitoring their progress and have the ability to form strong relationships with key clients in both the private and public sector. Experience working on frameworks or education projects would be desirable.
The Successful Associate Director/ Chartered Building Surveyor?
- MRICS, BSc/MSc Building surveying
- Experience working with public sector clients
- High attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Networking business and client relationships
- Contract administration
- Managing projects from inception to completion
In Return, the Successful Associate Director/ Chartered Building Surveyor will receive;
- £60,000-£80,000(dependant on experience)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and Birthday off
- Health cover
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme up to 10 % of salary
- Annual salary review
- Paid membership fees
- Company pension
- Social events
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10895
Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS - Associate Director