|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
A leading and international real estate consultancy are looking to add an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to work alongside their team on a variety of both private and public sector projects, based in Birmingham.
As the new Associate Building Surveyor, you'll be joining an independently owned, forward-thinking consultancy, helping to continue building and supporting their Building Surveying division.
You'll be working on a full range on a variety of building surveying instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including office, retail and industrial.
The Associate Building Surveyor
- BSc Building Surveying, MRICS or part-way or relevant experience route
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Strong verbal and numerical skills and good report writing
- Demonstratable building surveying knowledge and skill
- Have an interest to support junior members of staff
- Clean driving license
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days holiday and birthday off
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate | Building Surveyor | Consultancy | Birmingham | MRICS | Chartered Surveyor | Private Sector | Public Sector | Building Surveying | Commercial Surveyor