|Salary||£60000 - £75000|
A multi award winning consultancy are seeking an entrepreneurial Associate Director to head up and develop their Hampshire/South Coast Building Surveying offering.
Offering clear progression to Partner, the successful Associate Director will be joining a multi-disciplined consultancy who place employee welfare, happiness, and career development at the heart of everything they do.
Accredited Investors in People (IiP), this consultancy offers forward-thinking, sustainable solutions to their diverse client portfolio and are seeking a forward-thinking, Associate Director to continue the expansion of their industry leading, UK wide building surveying team.
Sectors including Local Authorities, Social Housing & Education.
The Role Of The Successful Associate Director?
- Key client development
- Project management
- Expansion strategising, forecasting and budgeting
- Contract administration
- Feasibility studies
The Successful Associate Director?
- An MRICS accredited Building Surveyor with recent private practice/consultancy experience in Hampshire
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic with the confidence to build and develop key client relationships
- Proficient in carrying out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies listed above
- A positive 'can-do' attituded
In Return, The Successful Associate Director Will Receive;
- £60,000 - £75,000 basic salary
- Career progression pathway to Partner
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Project Management - Associate Director