|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
I'm exclusively partnered with a leading, multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy seeking a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking, Liverpool Street based Building Surveying team.
This is a unique opportunity for an Associate Building Surveyor to offer varied, technical advice including design + specification, CA/PM, and feasibility studies across a range of sectors including; Industrial, Life Sciences & Regeneration.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will benefit from long-term flexible working and an opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most talked about projects/frameworks.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Experience working in a client-facing, consultancy focused Building Surveying role
- Confident delivering projects and carrying out contract administration duties (JCT)
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
- £70,000 - £80,000 pa
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Private healthcare
- Performance/team-based bonus scheme
- Enhanced contributory pension offering
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
If you're an Associate Director Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Associate Director | Building Surveying | Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | Project Management | Chartered Building Surveyor