|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
A UK wide, partner-led property consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to offer high calibre, commercial building surveying advice from their Guildford based Building Surveying team.
Offering long-term flexible working, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will join a dynamic consultancy who have adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 18 months.
A consultancy whose main focus is the well-being of their employee's, if you're an ambitious Associate Building Surveyor (or aspiring Senior Building Surveyor) who prioritises both personal and professional career development, this opportunity couldn't be more suited.
Client portfolio: high-level global investor and corporate occupier led, offering 360 advice throughout the property cycle ranging from refurb + redevelopment to CA, TDD + pre-acquisition.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
- 5+ years Building Surveying experience (private practice/consultancy preferred)
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Forward-thinking and ambitious with a desire to grow and develop professionally
- Confident in building and maintaining key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary
- Long-term flexible working
- Performance based bonus
- Uncapped career progression
- A continuous focus towards personal/professional development
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (+1 day charity leave, bank holidays & Christmas shut down)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Commercial - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Contract Administration - Associate Building Surveyor