|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Due to the continued success of this innovative consultancy, they are now seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to join them in their Leicester office.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you'll be working on various residential and retail projects across the East Midlands. You'll be looking to manage a team and build on it to make it your own with the support of the firm.
Providing schedule of dilapidations, analysing and reporting on building defects, providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance and repair of all types of residential and retail properties.
This will suit a Senior Surveyor or Associate that is looking for a clear progression pathway to grow their career to directorship.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- You will be of an analytical mind with excellent written and oral skills
- Dilapidations, building and measured survey experience
- A confident report writer
- Able to demonstrate the capability of managing team members
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Clear and effective communication skills- oral and written
- UK driving license
- £55,000 - £65,000 Dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- A generous 6% pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent work / life balance
If you're a Associate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11643LS
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying