|Salary||£70000 - £85000|
I'm newly partnered with an exceptionally ambitious, 'tech savvy' Real Estate Consultancy seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to head up & develop their Manchester based Building Surveying offering.
Offering a tailored pathway to Directorship, long-term flexible working, and an opportunity to work alongside a fascinating client portfolio comprised of private equity houses, high-end fashion brands and some of the UK's most innovative Tech companies.
All Building Surveying work is currently outsourced, meaning the successful Associate Building Surveyor will be able to hit the ground running on offering dilapidations & pre-acquisition advice across a range of assets, predominantly in the wider commercial, and flexible workspace sector.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Experience offering dilapidations and pre-acquisition advice
- Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy role
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Commercially minded, forward-thinking, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £70,000 - £85,000 basic salary
- Personal performance-based bonus scheme
- Linear career progression
- Long-term flexible working
- Additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying