|Location||Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
I am exclusively retained by an exceptionally ambitious, forward-thinking private practice who are seeking a client-facing Associate Building Surveyor to join their Amersham based Building Surveying team.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will join a fast-paced, boutique property consultancy set up by 2 Senior Directors of a London based commercial corporate with the aim of creating a relaxed yet focused, and collaborative business culture whilst offering autonomy and a growth oriented working environment.
With a client-portfolio comparable to a leading commercial property consultancy, this opportunity is perfectly suited to a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor (or Senior Building Surveyor ready for that next step up) looking to become a more valued, integral part of a close-knit yet expanding team.
(clients include leading funds and global investors)
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Varied CA/project delivery and professional services experience covering the wider commercial property sector
- Confident in networking and generating new business
- Experience working in a client-facing private practice/consultancy environment
- Based within a commutable distance of Amersham
In Return, The Successful Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £60,000 - £70,000 pa
- Equity incentive
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Property Consultancy