|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
An Independent, UK wide construction consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to head up their London Building Surveying offering.
Based in East London, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will take ownership of their own financial destiny and work collaboratively alongside the other Building Surveying teams based in Surrey and Yorkshire.
This opportunity has arisen due to a consistent increase in London workload and is ideal for a career-driven Associate Building Surveyor seeking more autonomy, or Senior Building Surveyor pushing for that next career step.
(Offering career progression to Technical Director)
The Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- Senior Building Surveyor or Associate Building Surveyor (7+ years' experience)
- Experience winning business and working autonomously
- Client-facing, career-driven with a positive 'can do' attitude
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Opportunity to become a part of an Employee Owned Trust (EOT)
- Autonomy to grow and develop your own team
- Linear career progression to Technical Director
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Full support and backing from 3 established, UK wide teams
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor | Technical Director | Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | Head of Building Surveying