|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
A Chartered Property and Construction Consultancy in Ipswich is looking to add a bright, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a market leading consultancy working on exciting progressive projects across the Education, Health, Leisure, Hotel, Residential, and Commercial sectors.
As a multidisciplinary consultancy they offer a wide range of services including building surveying, cost management, and project management and can offer a variety of exposure.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive superb support through their APC working towards chartership under the mentorship of MRICS qualified senior management.
The Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- 3+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- Committed to RICS and carrying out APC
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Additional training courses
- APC Support
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Diverse array of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management