|Salary||£28000 - £35000|
A Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a smart Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their close-knit London team which is also backed up by an established Quantity Surveying team in the South West.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside an experienced and supportive Associate Quantity Surveyor on high end residential schemes in Wimbledon and Hampstead (circa £3m), alongside commercial interior projects.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be involved in preparing cost plans, take offs, cost estimates, variations, and negotiating final accounts - essentially picking up pre and post cost management services across all projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree, or going through the apprenticeship scheme
- 1+ years' Quantity Surveying experience (cost management / consultancy)
- Team player, proactive, presentable
- Understand the basics of the construction process (pre and post contract)
- Eager to push towards MRICS and run your own projects
- £28,000 - £35,000
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Degree support
- APC training
- Professional membership fee
- Flexible working
- Supportive and sociable working environment
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Manager / Assistant Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor