|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A specialist contractor who have been established for 30+ years with a portfolio of high-quality interior refurbishments are looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Coventry based team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist with an array of projects across the Midlands ranging in values from £5,000 to £10m to cover anything from small works to major refurbishments.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor of the Coventry office and will be offered plentiful opportunities to develop their professional skills on several projects such as educational, office and commercial refurbishments.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 18 months Quantity Surveying experience
- HNC/HND qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience with refurbishment projects preferrable
- A 'can do' attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Employee development programmes
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Coventry / Construction