|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
An established, international Quantity Surveying Consultancy is seeking a hardworking, bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their young, progressive team in Manchester.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic team of cost consultants providing award winning cost, project, and programme management services to their clients.
Working across an interesting range of sectors including Healthcare, Retail, Heritage, Education, Hotel, Automotive, Commercial, and Residential.
Alongside this diverse range of projects, the new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive structured and supportive APC training.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Construction related, RICS accredited degree qualification
- 12+ months quantity surveying consultancy experience
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Hard working, team player
- Eager for greater responsibility
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- APC programme
- Professional membership fees paid
- Face paced, career progression
- Work phone and laptop
- Long term career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying