|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
A market leading construction consultancy are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to progress at a fast rate and work across several interesting, sectors across Birmingham.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Director and Associate Quantity Surveyor, carrying out a dual Quantity Surveying and Project Management role on a mixture of residential, education, commercial, and hotel projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be fully supported in their professional development, being offered plentiful opportunities to progress within the consultancy, and extensive support with APC.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree completed, or currently undertaking
- 12+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Hard working, team player
- Eager for greater responsibility
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Life cover
- Professional subscriptions
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Career development
- Greater project responsibility
- APC training and support
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Project Manager / Employers Agent