|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
A medium size property consultancy with a sociable working environment and a diverse workload, are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to grow alongside a multi-skilled Quantity Surveying team in London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Partners are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who can come in and support an Associate Quantity Surveyor and as time goes by, start running their own fast paced, small jobs.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will also learn project management and employers agent duties which will add exceptional value to their APC diary and RICS assessment.
Projects will include: Private Residential, Hotels, Commercial, Rail, Education, and Retail.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- MSc or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- 10+ months Quantity Surveying / Cost Management experience
- Eager to undertake a diverse and interesting role
- Enjoy working across an array of projects
- Basic pre or post contract experience
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Professional membership fee
- Private medical insurance
- Career development / career plans
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Assistant Cost Manager / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying