|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
A historic Quantity Surveying consultancy with multiple offices across the South East are seeking a bright Assistant Quantity Surveyor who would thrive in an environment designed to help you develop as a Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will predominantly work on residential (Public and Private) and regeneration projects across London and Essex.
Based out of the Essex office, the new Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall also benefit from learning alongside two APC assessors and joining a consultancy with a 100% pass rate.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree or on the apprenticeship programme
- 6+ months Quantity Surveying experience
- Cost Management / Cost Consultancy experience
- Team player
- Eager to complete his APC
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Business travel expenses
- Payment of professional fees
- Yearly eye test & flu jab
- Hybrid working
- 100% APC pass rate
- Social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Manager