|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Northampton
An established and growing cost-consultancy are looking for an inspired Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Northampton based team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist in the fund monitoring process for their existing client base within the Residential sector mainly. They will need to showcase their ability to monitor funds, work on tendering & procurement and showcase their skills in producing Bills of Quantities and Measurements.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Northampton office and will be fully supported in their professional development, being offered plentiful opportunities to progress within the consultancy.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Fund monitoring experience preferred
- Strong numerical/literature skills required
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Flexible working
- Planned progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Northampton / Construction