|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Manchester
An established, well-known consultancy are looking for a driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Manchester based team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to help in the delivery of projects within the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and office sectors mainly, and will be given the chance to demonstrate their pre or post contract abilities.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will report to the Associate Director of the Manchester office and will receive full guidance, training and personal mentoring to help them in their transition into leading their own projects from inception to completion.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12 months Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Hard-working by nature
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Northwest
- Desire to attain MRICS preferrable
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing schemes
- Performance-related bonuses
- Planned progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Manchester / Construction