|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A nationally recognized House Builder is looking to add a bright and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Watford office.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor and will receive fantastic training and exposure, working on a number of exciting residential schemes.
The role is split between working from the office, from site, and from home where possible. The company operate on a flexible working basis and will provide a desk & IT equipment in the office but also for your home should you wish to work remotely a few days a week. The choice is yours!
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Developer/House Builder
- Experience working on residential new build projects
- A construction related degree qualification is ideal but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Company car / allowance
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Desk & IT equipment provided for office and home office for flexible working
- Long term career progression
- Enhanced family friendly policies
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with experience in the Residential sector within the UK construction market, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Watford / Residential / QS / Developer / Commercial / Construction