|Salary||£28000 - £38000|
A Charitable organisation with a small Quantity Surveying team are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who has an interest, or experience of working on listed buildings, heritage, or historical projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a RICS assessor and MRICS Quantity Surveyor across an array of unique and mouthwatering projects within the listed buildings / heritage sector, with projects valuing between £25,000 and £5m.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall be based out of the Surrey office, with travel to sites in London where you will have the opportunity to run small jobs whilst working closely with the contractors.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Passionate or interested in working on historical buildings
- Experience of working on high end residential, or listed buildings would be advantageous
- Completed a RICS accredited degree and 12+ months Quantity Surveying experience
- Looking to achieve MRICS
- Able to commute around Surrey
- JCT knowledge would be useful
- Career focused
This is a rare opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking for a long term role which offers all the support and training of a traditional QS practice. But, with the added bonus of working on world class projects.
- £28,000 - £38,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday increases with service
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Income replacement plan
- Life assurance
- Annual pay reviews
- Staff discounts and membership schemes
- First hand APC support
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary exchange scheme
- Hybrid/flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant