|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
A young, award winning Cost Consultancy are seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their vibrant and ambitious Quantity Surveying team located a short distance from London Liverpool street station.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support a Senior Quantity Surveyor in delivering pre and post cost management services across an array of blue chip clients within the health, commercial, education, and retail sectors.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will also enjoy arguably the best social events, tailored APC support, and career development within the industry.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- 18+ months Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy / QS practice
- Sociable and professional character
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Basic pre and post contract knowledge
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Tailored APC training
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible working
- Social events
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Assistant Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveying