|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A medium size, sociable, and client facing Quantity Surveying consultancy in London are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their diverse Quantity Surveying team.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be joining a rapidly expanding quantity surveying team where you shall work alongside an Associate and Senior Quantity Surveyor on a mix of internal fit out, commercial office, and developer spec residential projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support on the more technically challenging schemes whilst also progressing to running your own schemes, ranging from £2m - £15m.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum of 15 months private practice/consultancy experience within the UK
- A RICS accredited degree, or working towards
- Hard working, team player
- Basic Pre or post contract knowledge
- Eager to progress with the APC
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Workplace Pension
- Mobile and laptop
- RICS training and APC support
- Career development
- Additional responsibility
- Discretionary bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
01628 367 048
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant