|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A successful, well-established Main Contractor in Colchester are looking to add a talented Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
This Contractor works on new builds and refurbishments across a wide variety of sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, public and private, and have no shortage of interesting projects in the pipeline.
With over 40 years success delivering projects in the Essex region, and a great senior management team eager to help an ambitious, enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor progress through their career long term.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
- A construction related degree qualification or industry training
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong training and development
- Good career progression
- Regular salary reviews
- Diverse and interesting project work
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Essex / QS /