|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A luxury Residential Developer and Construction Company in Central London are looking to add a talented, confident Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their team.
Specialising in the acquisition, design, and development of houses and apartments in Prime Central London.
Operating solely within London's super prime property market with over 50 prestigious projects execused across Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, and Chelsea.
With an impressive pipeline of exciting projects in Central London, the Director is keen to add a hardworking Assistant Quantity Surveyor to the team. Someone he can support, hone their abilities and help them progress through their career.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on residential projects
- The desire to work on super prime, high end projects in Central London
- A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great training, development & progression
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Regular salary reviews
- Super prime, luxury project work
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Developer / Construction / High-end / Super Prime / London