|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
A Luxury Property Developer in Central London are looking to add a confident, ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work on prestigious super prime, high-end projects in London across the Residential and Commercial sectors.
Do you want to work on exciting luxurious homes and hotels, high end refurbishments and mixed use developments? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This Developer has an impressive pipeline of fabulous projects across London and an exciting growth plan for the coming years. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company, work on award-winning projects and be a part of their future success.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer
- Experience working on residential and/or commercial projects
- A construction related degree qualification
- The desire to work on luxury, super prime developments
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- On-site parking
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong career progression
- Exciting, luxury project work
- Company phone
- Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / Residential / Commercial / London