|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000|
Assistant Project Manager
A medium sized Project Management construction consultancy with a growing, multi-disciplinary team are looking for a driven and proficient Assistant Project Manager for their office in Newcastle.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be supporting on projects in the retail, commercial, and residential sectors, with project values ranging from 1m - 10m and based throughout the Northeast.
As Assistant Project Manager, you will be expected to have a basic understanding of the construction process from inception to completion, with development on completing projects on time, on budget, to quality and participant satisfaction.
The Assistant Project Manager
- 1+ years of Project Management experience in construction consultancy
- Determined to learn new skills in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Well-spoken, personable, and client-facing.
- Ideally hold a RICS accredited qualification
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Pre and post contract development experience
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Car allowance (dependant on experience)
- Pension Scheme
- Support with training
- Career development
- Health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Newcastle / RICS / APC