|Salary||£20000 - £30000|
Assistant Project Manager
A smaller sized Project Management consultancy with offices based in both London and Leeds are looking for a client-facing and ambitious Assistant Project Manager who will fit well into the team dynamic for their office in Bristol.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining a well-experienced team of Project Managers and will be provided with the guidance needed to support on a range of projects and eventually lead on their own projects.
The Assistant Project Manager will work in a range of sectors, with an emphasis on the commercial and industrial sectors, with values of projects ranging from £0.5m up to £20m.
The Project Manager
- Project exposure in a myriad of sectors
- Well spoken, articulate, and client facing
- Experience with working on pre and post contract duties
- Ambitious and determined to take on new responsibilities
- Able to commute to and from various project sites
- Ideally hold a construction-based degree
- Work well within a team setting
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Support with further training
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working conditions
- Career development
- Health care
- Life insurance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Bristol / RICS / APC