|Salary||£20000 - £35000|
Assistant Project Manager
To support their continued growth, a medium-sized Project Management construction consultancy is looking for a hard-working Project Manager to join their office in Sheffield.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
Working as part of a large Project Management team of all levels, the successful Assistant Project Manager will undertake a number of duties on a variety of projects and schemes while being mentored by a Senior Project Manager.
Build sectors that the Assistant Project Manager will be working in include, but are not limited to, Retail, Leisure, Residential, Industrial and Healthcare. As Assistant Project Manager, you will gain experience working on projects from inception to completion, ensuring projects are completed on time, to budget and to a professional standard.
The Assistant Project Manager
- Strong communication skills and client-facing
- Hold a construction-based degree (Project Management, Building Surveying, Construction Management, etc)
- Able to commute to and from project sites
- Ideally possess project exposure in a myriad of sectors
- Work well within a larger team setting
- £20,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid birthday leave in addition to annual holiday allowance
- Strong in-house career development
- Support with training
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Sheffield / RICS / APC