|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A dynamic and progressive multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Birmingham are looking appoint a likeminded Assistant Principal Designer and CDM professional to join their ever grown team of skilled and dedicated practitioners.
The consultancy's projects cover various sectors but will be generally focused on the hotel and hospitality industry for the short term. Work is generally within the Midlands remit but can extend to down to South East for client visits where required.
The client rewards employee commitment and dedication with promotional opportunities and career progression. They offer competitive salaries and package with a catered career plan for each new employee.
The successful Assistant Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar construction qualification
- Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- AaPS or above memberships of the Association of Project Safety
- MUST HAVE at least 6 months experience working within a similar role
- Must have practical working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
The Package of the successful Assistant Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
- Salary up to £45,000 based upon experience
- 25 + statutory days holiday per year
- Car Allowance paid in addition
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Health Care Scheme
- CPD Training and Career investment
If you are an Assistant Principal Designer / CDM Consultant in the Midlands, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principal Designer / Birmingham / BJL / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /