|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
This multi-disciplinary Surveying and Construction consultancy are looking for an Assistant to Principal Designer to help with all aspects of pre-construction health and safety, design review and management, for a range of clients working across the greater London region.
Would suit a junior to intermediate CDM Consultant looking to join a company in which you could progress within your career and build valuable skills to become a fully fledged Principal Designer.
The role of the CDM Consultant / Assistant to Principal Designer
- Assistance in the provision of a design service for the client
- Assist the overall design process bringing icontinuous improvements and benefits to the projects.
- Ensure adherence and to the design brief and CDM2015 compliance
- Monitor progress against programme, and report to the Principal Designer
- Ability to review a design schematic and provide a professional report to the PD
- Ensure the pre-construction process recognises compliance issues and current legislation
The Successful CDM Consultant / Assistant to Principal Designer
The successful CDM Consultant / Assistant to Principal Designer should ideally hold the following:
- Architectural/construction and technical experience
- A relevant qualification in Construction, Architecture or Surveying
- Good operational planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Ability to ensure standards and client specifications are met
- Sound knowledge of architecture and construction health and safety standards
The Package of the successful CDM Consultant / Assistant to Principal Designer:
- Up to £45,000 per annum based on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Relevant Professional Membership fees paid
- Personal Development and CPD Training Courses
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Additional Benefits
If you are a CDM Advisor in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principal Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015 / Health and Safety Advisor