|Salary||£27000 - £35000|
A multi-award-winning private practice based in Leeds are seeking an APC enrolled Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking Building Surveying team.
This design/project focused practice are offering the successful Assistant Building Surveyor person-specific APC support, a varied, project focused client portfolio, and the opportunity to join an ambitious, fast-paced property consultancy.
An ideal opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor seeking more varied project exposure with the assurance of being given full training and support towards achieving MRICS status.
(Sectors include commercial, residential, and public sector frameworks)
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- 2+ years client-facing, Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident in delivering a wide range of traditional Building Surveying services with a focus on design + project delivery
- Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £27,000 - £35,000 pa
- Tailored APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Graduate Building Surveyor - Building |Surveyor | Building Surveying |APC | Property Consultancy