|Salary||£28000 - £35000|
A multi-disciplined property & construction consultancy are seeking a career-driven Assistant Building Surveyor to join their Thames Valley based Building Surveying team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will benefit from tailored APC support, long-term flexible working, and an opportunity to work alongside a friendly, like-minded team of Building Surveyors.
With a focus on Contract Administration & Project Delivery, the successful Assistant Building Surveyor will carry out projects up to £1m in value, across a range of sectors including Commercial, Healthcare & Leisure.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- BSc/MSc in Building Surveying
- 12+ months experience in a Building Surveying role
- APC enrolled preferrable
- Client-facing, self-motivated with an ability to build & develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Full APC support
- Long-term flexible working
- Sociable, collaborative work culture
- Varied project/client portfolio
- RICS fees
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & Christmas shut down
- Additional benefits package
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor, or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor / Graduate Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Building Surveyor / RICS / APC / Project Management / Contract Administration