|Salary||£28000 - £38000|
A multi-award-winning, forward-thinking construction consultancy are seeking a client-facing Assistant Building Surveyor to join their Kent based Building Surveying team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive tailored APC support and CPD whilst joining a close-knit, collaborative team of 13 including Building Surveyors, Architects and Design Managers.
Working with clients & main contractors across the social housing sector, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to a career-driven, South East London/Kent based Assistant Building Surveyor looking to achieve MRICS chartership over the next 12/18 months.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- RICS accredited degree (in Building Surveying will be an advantage)
- 12+ months client-facing experience in a Building Surveying role
- A keen interest in design + specification
- Client-facing, ambitious with the soft skills required to build client relationships
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- Tailored APC support & CPD
- £28,000 - £38,000
- Hybrid flexible working model
- Varied client/project exposure
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Frequent pay reviews
- An outgoing, sociable and friendly working environment
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / RICS / APC / Design