|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
I'm exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking, commercially-driven private practice seeking a client-facing Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City of London based Building Surveying team.
This dynamic private practice specialises across the wider commercial real estate sector and boast an enviable client portfolio including Landsec, Royal London & Derwent, and are seeking a self-motivated Assistant Building Surveyor to become an integral part of this progressive and exciting journey.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will be given a unique opportunity to work alongside a diverse project portfolio including CAT A & CAT A+ refurbs throughout Greater London, and a chance to join a friendly, collaborative and innovative culture.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- Client-facing with 18+ varied Building Surveying experience (Consultancy background preferred)
- Friendly, ambitious and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Tailored APC support from a team of Senior/Associate level Chartered Building Surveyors
- Market-leading bonus scheme
- Long-term equity offering
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private healthcare
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - APC - RICS - Building Surveying - Graduate Building Surveyor