|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
I'm newly partnered with a highly well-regarded private practice seeking a career-driven Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding Building Surveying team.
Partnering with a diverse client portfolio comprised of some of London's most reputable landed estates & managing agents, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to a client-facing, ambitious Assistant Building Surveyor inspired by the prospect of achieving MRICS status.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will be given an opportunity to carry out a 360 Building Surveying role including Contract Administration, Planned Maintenance Surveys and Party Wall Awards across assets in both the Commercial and Residential property sector.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- 12 Months+ experience in a client-facing Building Surveying role
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway) preferred
- Positive-minded, enthusiastic and comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team
- Located within a commutable distance of South East London
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Tailored APC Support from an RICS assessor
- A friendly, close-knit and collaborative culture
- Diverse client portfolio
- Additional benefits
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor - Graduate Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - APC - Building Surveyor