|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£33000 - £37000|
Aftercare Maintenance Technician
A well-established maintenance contractor that offers a wide range of services are currently seeking an experienced, professional, and well-presented Aftercare Maintenance Technician.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Aftercare Maintenance Technician to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program covering London.
The Aftercare Maintenance Technician Role
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Aftercare Maintenance Technician to join a thriving team to undertake routine and maintenance covering London.
- To carry out all maintenance requirements to new sites across London.
- Primary skill will be carpentry however additional skills such as basic plumbing and/or plastering and decorating.
- Undertake repairs to high standard.
- Working hours 8am - 5pm
- Report works carried out on site.
The Aftercare Maintenance Technician
The successful Aftercare Maintenance Technician will be able to demonstrate the skills above as well as having the following -
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally social housing / residential maintenance
- DBS Checked
- Full valid UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A drive for quality and excellence
- £33,000 - £37,000
- Company van and fuel card
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Wellbeing program
If you are an Aftercare Maintenance Technician considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Property / Maintenance / Multi trade / Carpentry / Plastering / Decorating