|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
An expanding construction consultancy now requires an enthusiastic Administrator to join their company in the heart of London.
The Administrator Role
The Administrator will be joining a growing team, ideally having previous experience as an Administrator and having profound experience using Word and Excel. The Administrator will join a forward thinking, ambitious team of 20, whilst directly reporting to the Administrations Manager.
The Administrator will be responsible for quality assurance, daily administrative office tasks, reporting and booking meetings.
- Bring together monthly reports
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to upload to specific software
- Performing data entry tasks
- Formatting Documents
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous holiday
- Flexibility with working from home where required
- Social team building events
If you are an Administrator considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Administrator/Admin/Office Admin/Construction/Central London/Construction Consultancy