|Salary||£22000 - £25000|
Proactive Accounts Assistant required to join a rapidly expanding main contractor construction company based in Kings Langley.
The successful Accounts Assistant will join an established, first-rate contractor who specialize construction, refurbishments, new builds, interior fit outs, and maintenance. The requirement for an Accounts Assistant has arisen due to rapid expansion.
The Accounts Assistant
The role of the Accounts Assistant will be to be required to provide financial support to clients, suppliers, and the financial director.
- Code & input supplier & subcontractor invoices on the system.
- Be aware of the CIS scheme and how to process subcontractor invoices appropriately
- Obtain authorisation from the appropriate person for all purchase invoices
- Resolve queries raised on invoices in a timeous manner
- Process payment runs to suppliers & subcontractors once invoices have been approved
- Ensure all credit card entries are posted, including monthly reconciliations
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Chase outstanding debt via e-mail and telephone
- Ad hoc duties as the business requires
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of accounts & assist colleagues when required
- All team members are responsible for answering the telephone in a friendly & professional manner
- All team members are responsible for clearing the accounts e-mail inbox
Previous experience with Sage Line 50, Eque2, PaperLess, Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) would be beneficial.
- Salary: £22,000-£25,000
- 20 days holiday
If you are an Accounts Assistant, considering your opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Accounts Assistant / Construction / Contractor / CIS / Sage / Kings Langley / Finance Assistant