An expanding multi-disciplined Building Consultancy with offices countrywide are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their central Manchester office.
With a broad portfolio of clients built purely on recommendation, this Consultancy have expanded rapidly since they were formed 10 years ago and offer 360 support throughout the property cycle.
The successful Building Surveyor will be joining a team who pride themselves on offering a continued level of exceptional Client Service.
Working purely within the Private Sector, this consultancy has a varied portfolio of clients including owner-occupiers, investors and developers and offer full APC support to any Building Surveyor seeking to achieve MRICS status.
The Role of the Successful Building Surveyor
- Building surveys
- Defect diagnosis
- Contract administration
- Dilapidations on behalf of the tenant and landlord
- Party wall matters
- Specification/report writing
The Successful Building Surveyor
- A minimum of 2 years Building Surveying experience
- A Private Practice/Consultancy background
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- A client-facing demeanour
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In Return the Successful Building Surveyor
- Up to £35,000 pa
- Pay reviews every 6 months
- 25 days holiday
- APC guidance from an experienced assessor
- Private medical/dental care
- Contributory Pension
- Company car once chartered
- Company IPhone
- Professional fees accounted for
To find out more about this opportunity, feel free to get in contact on 01494 839 977. Alternatively, to register your interest, click the 'Apply' button below.