Position - A leading International Contractor based in the City of London are seeking a Planning Manager
Role - Diverse portfolio of work - Projects £80m+ - Planning Manager
Person - Construction Planning background - Primavera P6 - MSc/BSc
A leading International Contractor with projects throughout the UK are seeking a Planning Manager to join their City of London team.
This role will incorporate working across a variety of sectors from Commercial and Residential to Infrastructure or Civils and will include projects ranging from £80m - £500m.
The successful Planning Manager will also have a hand in mentoring and helping the more junior members of the team develop.
Ideal for a Planning Manager who may not be getting the exposure to work they're looking for in their current role or for somebody struggling to see potential career growth.
The successful Planning Manager will have a varied role which will include but won't be limited to;
- Identifying scope of works
- Preparation of master and tender programs
- Managing the program throughout construction phase
- Prepare progress reports
- Use of Primavera P6 and Asta
- Critical Analysis
- Supervise and mentor more junior members of the planning team
The Successful Planning Manager
- Construction Planning background (as a planning manager preferred)
- Experience on projects £80m+ in value
- Proficient in Primavara P6 and Asta
- Committed to career progression
- Strong communication skills
- Up to £65,000 pa
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional fees accounted for
If you are a Planning Manager with capped progression in your current role please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01494 839 977.